Friday 17 November 2006

Life time opportunity

Was waiting for a lifetime opportunity.. to make big …
to realize my dreams …
to achieve all what I wanted to achieve ….

I thought the opportunity would once knock the door and then would I quickly grab it to add to my store …
and I waited and dreamt some more ….
And I was yet to realize … It was now that I had to work on….

There was energy and vigour to the work I did ….
Thought I was about to get the accolades for what I did..
and when there were times the disappointment struck ..
I used to think was my effort less or was it my luck ? ..
For a time or two did curse the god as well..
And on the lowly note thought why didn’t my thought sell…

But its no Gods grace ….
And I learnt had to accept the things as and when they come with grace ..
Had to start from the scratch again….back and realize the dream again..
I had to be my mentor.. I had to be my god …

Thoughts had their own flow …
At times confiding, at times low,
And in the thoughts was about to lose the most precious - life time opportunity …. which is NOW…
Starting to work on NOW…


5th April 2006

No comments: