Little Ranting reptile ( stupidosaur) has tagged this time .. ( Acknowledgements to the little ranting reptile to 1st of all tag me and 2ndly to use a part of title from his blog without asking , but this reptile is a little generous and wuldnt mind the same ;) )
More often then not Tags come and act as fillers .. anyhow here is the tag completed..
1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people, and acknowledge the person who tagged you.
Hmm.. badi mushkil se ye book khatam kiya .. Pg 123 didnt have anything substantial to quote so I took liberty to change it to pg 148 and the last of 3rd sentences from that page is what i ve taken here
Name of the book: Letters to Sam , A grandfathers lessons on Love, loss, and the gifts of life By Daniel Gotlieb
( Crossword had put it in best seller section - but some how I was hardly impressed . As written in the last page of this book Royalties from sale of this book are being donated to cure Autism now and other children's charities. - so in case if u wud like to do a little charity u can buy this copy - otherwise the book can be skipped.. )
Here are the lines :
"Groopman realised that as he accomodated the pain, it persisted. And the more he accomodated, the more it demanded.
I think many of us do this with our tigers. If the tiger is fear of rejection, we might not get into an intimate relationship. If the tiger is depression, we might stay home more and socialize less. if its insecurity, we might devote our lives to appearing more productive than everyone else, just to hide that tiger."
(Could coorelate with the above quote and hence posted it but I would like to add one more from my diary . )
I ll post a quote I like a lot .
- To laugh often and much
- To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children
- To earn appreciation of honest critics and endure betrayal of false friends
- To find the best in others
- To leave this world a bit better by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition
- To know even one life has breathed easier because you ve lived.
This is to ve succeded
Anyone who wishes to update their blog page is humbly requested to take up this tag..It wud be nice to read variety of answers..