Friday 4 January 2008

I wander and I wonder..solemn and solitude..

How long, into this world shall I wander?
At times it makes me wonder..

Into this path of life with many roads that are right,
Some within reach and some out of sight,
Some wrong paths with closed roads,
would make me come face to face with the odds.
But that would be alright,
As far as I get and hope to see days sunny and bright..

Solemn between the cartel of people,
Yet not solemn at all..
I know what I search in life,
Yet I know not.. ( what is life)

Wonder and wander I into this life..
Solemn and solitude in the crowd,
Being a part and yet not a part of the crowd,
Living, yet trying to find the meaning of what we call as LIFE…

2 comments:

WritingsForLife said...

the whole essence of your poem is in the first two lines.
Awesome :-)
Cheers!

chinmai said...

thanks :)