Friday 1 June 2007

Travelling time zones is like getting to live a few seconds again in life- theoretically speaking if travelling west or missing a few seconds in life without having to live it, if moving east of where one lives..

And when one goes extreme east, like travelling to countries like Japan or other east countries, when the sun is rising or setting, it is rising or setting for the far west countries like west coast of US etc as well , but there lies a difference of a day….and if we happen to count the celebrations for new year collectively then it would surmount to 48 hrs of celebrations all together , starting from the celebrations in Japan till it ends in the US …

So if I move backward from where I live, I happen to live the same day again or if I move forward I happen to lose one..

A minuscule control of life (as compared to that by the bigger governing body of the universe ) just by moving backwards or forward in space…

31-5-07

No comments: