Here are few of Rumi Ur's sayings which I liked out of quite a few quotes on HT edition today..Go ahead .. enjoy..
1) You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life.
2) Everyone has been made for some particular work, and the desire for that work has been put in every heart.
3) Observe the wonders as they occur around you. Don't claim them. Feel the artistry moving through and be silent.
4) Everyone see the unseen in proportion to the clarity of his heart, and that depends upon how much he has polished it. Whoever has polished it more sees more - more unseen forms becomes manifest to him.
5) I died a mineral and became a plant. I died a plant and became an animal. I died an animal and I was man. Why should I fear ? When was I less by dying ?
( This dosent fall exactly in line with the Karma theory. But I liked the thought of not to fear of death. )
6) Silence is the language of God. All else is poor translation.
7)Who could be so lucky ? Who comes to the lake of water and sees the reflection of the moon.
8) If you are irritated by every rub, how will you be polished?
9) Do you know what the music is saying ? "come follow me and you will find the way. Your mistakes can also lead you to the truth.